LCC Building Program
The Building Program is a continued effort toward the improvement and refinement of the LCC facilities.
Phase 1: COMPLETE
Consisted of giving the Nursery and Children's Church classes their own walled space within the church.
Phase 2: COMPLETE
Consisted of vastly improving the worship stage and sound booth areas.
Phase 3: COMPLETE 10/2016
- Updating of the Building's thermal efficiency. Including swtiching to LEDs, doubling ceiling insulation to meet building code and replacing inefficient exit doors
- Renovation of the Front Entrance: providing a double door and an awning for inclement weather entry.
The Next Phases:
- Installing Ceiling Fans in the Sanctuary.
- Adding a new Classroom and updating office.
- Renovation of the Bathroom Facilities.
- Striping the parking lot parking spots.